Desiree Merulli, L.Ac., EAMP, RYT, has practiced acupuncture in Seattle, WA for over 20 years.
Desiree Merulli, L.Ac, EAMP, RYT
Founder, Acupuncturist, Yoga Teacher
I believe an evidence based, patient-centered approach provides the best treatment outcomes.
My 20+ years clinical experience is in pain management, injury recovery, stress reduction, microneedling, and cosmetic acupuncture procedures. I offer gentle, effective, procedures in a soothing environment, focused on patient comfort.
During your session, fire cupping, tuning forks, gua sha, B12 Injections, and electro acupuncture may be added to enhance your treatment, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Areas Of Expertise
- Sports injuries
- Neuropathy & Nerve pain
- Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Hand, Foot, Sciatica, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Hip, & Jaw Pain.
- Headaches & Migraines
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Post Surgical Healing
- Car Accident Injury Recovery
- L&I Back Pain Acupuncture program
Microneedling, Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Facial Rejuvenation & Cosmetic Acupuncture Specialist
- LED Therapy
- Facial Gua sha
- Scar reduction
- Healthy Skin Balancing
Emotional Wellness & Lifestyle Balance
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Emotional balancing
- Wellness & Preventative Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Washington Acupuncture & Eastern Medicine Association-Board of Directors 2012-2015
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
- Microneedling Certification, Acumicro; 2020
- Advanced Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy, FHC Continuing Education Seminars; 2019
- Functional Nutrition For The TCM Practitioner, FHC Continuing Education Seminars; 2019
- Craniosacral 1, Seattle Manual Therapy; 2019
- Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy Certification, FHC Continuing Education Seminars; 2018
- Thai Yoga Massage, Soaring Crane; 2016
- Next Level Teacher Training, Urban Yoga Spa; 2015
- Tibetan Shirodhara, Diamond Way Ayurveda; 2015
- Yoga Instructor Certification, Urban Yoga Spa; 2015
- Neck, Head, Jaw & Intraoral Treatment Endorsement; 2011
- Qi Gong 5 Needle Scalp Acupuncture for Cancer/Tumor; 2011
- Qi Gong Exercise and Qi Gong Needling methods; 2011
- Meizen Cosmetic Acupuncture; 2009
- Advanced Constitutional Facial Renewal Acupuncture; 2007
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Certification; 2002
- Masters of Acupuncture, Northwest Institute of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine; 2001
- Reiki Level I certified; 1998
- Touch for Health I certified; 1998
- Massage Practitioner Certificate, Bellevue Massage School; 1998
- B.S. Portland State University, Zoology, Physiology and General Science; 1994
- NCCAOM National Board Certified Acupuncturist; 2001
- L.Ac., EAMP Licensed Acupuncturist, East Asian Medicine Practitioner WA state; 2001
- LMP Licensed Massage Therapist WA State; 1998-2020
- Registered Yoga Teacher, RYT 200 Yoga Alliance; 2015
Desiree holds national board certification by the NCCAOM, and is licensed by the state of Washington for Acupuncture & Eastern Medicine. She holds certification in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Acupoint Injection Therapy, Microneedling, Reiki, and is a Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher.
Easy Online Booking is available.
I love my job. I love my work.
Desiree Merulli has practiced acupuncture in Seattle, WA for over 20 years.