Desiree Merulli, L.Ac., EAMP, holds national board certification by the NCCAOM, and is licensed by the state of Washington for both Acupuncture/East Asian Medicine and Massage Therapy. She holds additional certification in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture and Reiki.
Desiree provides gentle treatment procedures in a soothing environment with a focus on patient comfort. During your session, non-needle therapeutics including fire cupping, tuning forks and massage therapy are incorporated to enhance the treatment leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Desiree also serves on the Board of Directors for the Washington East Asian Medicine Association.
Areas of Expertise
- Pain management
- Stress management
- Sports injuries
- Pain of the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Sciatica, Hip
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Allergies, colds, sinus issues
- Anxiety, stress, depression
- Jaw and face pain
- Post surgical recovery
- Facial rejuvenation and cosmetic acupuncture
- Wellness and preventative medicine
- American Acupuncture Council-Member
- Washington East Asian Medicine Association-Board of Directors
- Masters of Acupuncture, Northwest Institute of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine; 2001
- B.S. Portland state university, Zoology, Physiology and General Science; 1994
- Massage Practitioner Certificate, Bellevue Massage School; 1998
- Reiki Level I certified; 1998
- Touch for Health I certified; 1998
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture certification; 2002
- Advanced Constitutional Facial Renewal Acupuncture; 2007
- Meizen Cosmetic Acupuncture; 2009
- Neck, Head, Jaw & Intraoral Treatment Endorsement; 2011
- Qi Gong 5 Needle Scalp Acupuncture for Cancer/Tumor; 2011
- Qi Gong Exercise and Qi Gong Needling methods; 2011
- NCCAOM National Board Certified Acupuncturist
- L.Ac. EAMP Licensed Acupuncturist, East Asian Medicine Practitioner WA state
- LMP Licensed Massage Therapist WA State
Copyright © 2014, Merulli Acupuncture. All Rights Reserved.
Seattle Clinic: 509 Olive Way # 1658 Seattle, WA 98101 | Anacortes Clinic: 1015 6th St # 102 Anacortes, WA 98221